We have just unveiled a new website and visual identity that will launch Words Without Borders into the future. We couldn’t be more excited about our new, state-of-the-art home for international literature, which will help us welcome a growing audience of readers from around the world.
On the new Words Without Borders website, you will find:
- Fresh, dynamic writing published daily.
- Collections of new literature in translation, as well as criticism, interviews, reading lists, art and photography, and audio and video.
- A clean reading experience, with easy access to original-language texts and audio recordings by the authors.
- The ability to search for literature in WWB’s archive by country, author, translator, genre, and even theme.
- Full access to WWB Campus learning resources (anticipated later this year), including contextual information, glossaries and pronunciation guides, and links for further exploration. Educators can also sign up for free access to hundreds of classroom-ready teaching ideas.
- Accessibility features powered by Userway, the premier solution for WCAD & ADA compliance, which will help WWB reach a wider audience than ever before.
This major project would not have been possible without the support of so many readers during last year’s WWB Future Fund campaign, as well as grants from the Lannan Foundation, LitTAP, the Whiting Foundation Literary Magazine Prize, the Sumner Scholarship Endowment Foundation, and the Sonny Mehta Foundation. For a full list of WWB’s funders, visit our Supporters page.